Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad face-off in a bid to keep their IPL 2018 hopes alive with a place in the final up for grabs Scheduled to start on May 25 the live action begins at 19 00 local time SRH vs KKR . Dream11 Prediction of KOL VS HYD Qualifier 2 is given in this post.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Match Details: KOL VS HYD , May 25 , 19:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 67 matches Played in which 25 won by 1st batting and 42 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Score Chased||210/6 (20 Ov) by MI vs KKR|
|Lowest Score Defended||49/10 (9.4 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||156|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||143|
|Highest total recorded||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest Total Recorded||114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR|
Hyderabad vs Kolkata Team News:
- KKR are unlikely to make any changes.
- The form of Carlos Braithwaite in the last two games is likely to earn the West Indian another game as one of the four overseas selections
- No other changes are expected.
Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Alex Hales, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan,Kane Williamson(c), Wriddhiman Saha(w),
Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Javon Searles/Mitchell Johnson, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla
Shikhar Dhawan,Shreevats Goswami (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda/Yusuf Pathan, Manish Pandey, Carlos Brathwaite, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma
Players To Watch out for KOL VS HYD :
- C Lynn
- R Uthappa
- Sunil Narine
- Andre Russell
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Rashid Khan
Facts & Fixtures KOL VS HYD :
- A Russell has 13 wickets and more than 300 runs so far in his pocket.
- Prasidh Krishna who impressed claiming 4/30 against Sunrisers and he now has ten wickets in his last five matches.
- Williamson has hit eight fifties and is now likely to secure the orange cap after hitting 685 runs from 15 innings at an average of 57.08..
- S Kaul’s medium pace has earned him 19 wickets while Khan has 18 – the Afghan teenager also boasting a brilliant economy of 6.91.
Head To Head Stats:
For Hyderabad vs Kolkata ,It was the Knight Riders’ ninth win in 14 previous matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad.In play-off matches, meanwhile, they faced each other in each of the last two years at this stage with both teams winning once.
KKR VS SRH DREAM11 TEAM :
S Narine(C*), Kane Williamson(C), Dinesh Karthik(VC*), Andre Russell (VC*),Chris Lynn, Shikhar Dhawan, Nitish Rana,Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, P Krishna,Shakib Al Hasan
Hyderabad vs Kolkata – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win KKR VS SRH . Sunrisers Hyderabad will hope in-form Kane Williamson can lead them to the IPL final. No batsman has scored more than the New Zealander this year, Considering team composition & other factors chances of SRH looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Hyderabad [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page