Chennai Super Kings have been in superb form this season and will look to defeat Kolkata Knight Riders for the 2nd time in IPL 2018 when they face each other at Eden Gardens Scheduled to start on 3rd May . Dream11 Prediction of KOL VS CHE 33rd T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata .
Match Details: KOL VS CHE , May 3 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 65 matches Played in which 24 wins by 1st batting and 41 match win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest score defended||114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||155|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||142|
|Highest total recorded||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest Total Recorded||49/10 (9.4 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Kolkata vs Chennai Team News :
- The only thing that could stop them retaining the same team again will be the fitness of Nitish Rana in the top-order
- He was forced to retire hurt in that victory. If he miss out, Rinku Singh will be pushing for a recall.
- The team is Expected to move with same Line up.
Murali Vijay, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c) (w), Kedar Jadhav, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, , Imran Tahir, Ravindra Jadeja, Narayan Jagadeesan, Kshitiz Sharma, Monu Kumar, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Kanishk Seth, Karn Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Shardul Thakur, Mark Wood.
Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana/Rinku Singh, Dinesh Karthik (C & WK), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Shivam Mavi, Piyush Chawla, Mitchell Johnson, Kuldeep Yadav.
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C & WK), Dwayne Bravo, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Lungi Ngidi, KM Asif
Players To Watch out for KOL VS CHE :
- Sunil Narine
- Chris Lynn
- Andre Russell
- Mitchell Johnson
- Shane Watson
- Faf du Plessis
- Ambati Rayudu
- Dwayne Bravo
Facts & Fixtures KOL VS CHE :
- Sunil Narine has impressed with the ball meanwhile At Eden Gardens – six of his eight wickets so far have come in the second innings of Kolkata’s home matches.
- Chris Lynn is now the team’s top scorer after his match-winning 62 not out against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- MS Dhoni then blitzed an unbeaten 22-ball half-century – his third 50 of this year’s tournament – to move to 286 runs so far, five ahead of Watson
- Ambati Rayudu is the leading batsman in the 2018 Indian Premier League so far, leading the race for the orange cap with 370 runs in his first eight matches.
Head To Head Stats:
For Kolkata vs Chennai , Chennai Super Kings’ five-wicket win earlier in this year’s competition – their first meeting, of course, since Chennai’s two-year ban from the Indian Premier League ended – was their 12th in 19 previous matches against Kolkata Knight Riders.
KKR VS CSK DREAM11 TIPS :
A Rayadu (C) , Chris Lynn(C*),D Bravo(VC*)/S Watson(VC*), Suresh raina, Faf du Plessis(VC),MS Dhoni,Kuldip Yadav , Lungi Ngidi , Mitchell Johnson, Sunil Narine , Andre Russell.
Kolkata vs Chennai – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win KKR VS CSK . Considering team composition & other factors chances of CSK looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Chennais [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page