Afghanistan defeated Bangladesh by six wickets in the second game to take an unsurpassable 2-0 lead rendering the third and final fixture of the series a dead rubber The 3rd T20 international will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium . Dream11 Prediction of AFG VS BAN 3rd T20 is given in this post.
Venue:Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun . This should be a decent enough batting track Spinners are likely to find good grip and turn on this surface 150 seems to be a par score here .
Match Details: AFG VS BAN , June 7 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 2 matches Played in which 1 was won by 1st batting and one by 1st bowling
|Best Bowling||Rashid Khan, 3/13|
|Lowest Scores Defended||167/8 (20 Ov) by Afg vs Ban|
|Average 1st Inns scores||150|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||128|
|Highest total recorded||167/8 (20 Ov) by Afg vs Ban|
|Lowest Total Recorded||122/10 (19 Ov) by Ban vs Afg|
Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Team News :
- They are unlikely to make any changes in the line-up for the third T20 international.
- They might consider replacing Soumya Sarkar with Mehidy Hasan to bring more balance to the side.
Mahmudullah, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das,Shakib Al Hasan (c), Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain, Ariful Haque, Nazmul Islam, Abu Jayed, Abu Hider Rony, Rubel Hossain, Abul Hasan
Mohammad Shahzad, Usman Ghani, Asghar Stanikzai (C), Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Samiullah Shinwari, Shafiqullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Shapoor Zadran
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan (c), Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Rubel Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Abu Hider Rony, Liton Das, Mosaddek Hossain
Players To Watch out for AFGH VS BAN :
- Mohammad Shahzad
- Asghar Stanikzai
- Mohammad Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Tamim Iqbal
- Litton Das
- Shakib Al Hasan
Facts & Fixtures AFGH VS BAN :
- Afghanistan are high on confidence after having dominated Bangladesh in both the matches.
- Afghanistan have the momentum on their side having won their last four T20 internationals in a row.
- The Bangladeshi batsmen have not been able to pick Rashid Khan who is likely to bamboozle them again.
Head To Head Stats:
For Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan , Afghanistan have won two while Bangladesh have won one out of the three matches played between these two sides in the 20-overs format.
AFG VS BAN DREAM11 TEAM
- Mahmudullah (C) , Mohammad Nabi (C*) ,Shakib Al Hasan(VC) , Rashid Khan(VC*),Asghar Stanikzai, Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das,Usman Ghani,Mohammad Shahzad,Shapoor Zadran,Mosaddek Hossain
Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan – Match Predictions:
Who Will Win AFG VS BAN . While Bangladesh have lost their last three T20 internationals, Afghanistan are coming off four consecutive wins. The hosts will therefore be carrying plenty of momentum with them and Considering team composition & other factors chances of AFG looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Afghanistan [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page