The 6th T20 of PSL 2018 will be played in between Multan Sultan & Islamabad United. Dream11 Prediction of MUL vs ISL 6th T20 PSL 2018 is given in this post.Multan Sultans, made a grand entry in the series! With a brilliant performance in their very first match, Multan Sultans squad is all geared up to face the others in the upcoming matches. They have already won their maiden match by 7 wickets; boosting their confidence to next level and lowering the nervousness.
Although Islamabad United, is a team with an experience of 2 seasons in PSL but they hasn’t played any match till now in the 3rd PSL season yet; But they has won the first Pakistan Super League title, defeating Quetta Gladiators in the PSL 2016 season. They had also managed to reach 2nd Qualifying Final in 2017
Islamabad United has an edge of having Andre Russell in the team. He is quite good all rounder, who impressed a lot of people with his pace in 2011 World Cup.
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai. The pitch will have something in it for both the batsmen and the bowlers Anything above 160 here will be tricky to chase.Spinners Generally wreak havoc on the pitches in the United Arab Emirates. Batsman spending some time time in ground will find it bit easy to bat. Moreover some initial movement for fast bowlers is also expected.
Match Details: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans 6th Match, 09:00 PM Local
Venue Stats: The Winning stats of last 18 matches Played in which 8 wins by chasing and 10 wins by 1st batting.
|Highest Individual Innings||84 By Kusal Perera|
|Best Bowling||5/14 By Imad Wasim|
|Average 1st Inns scores||141|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||125|
|Highest total recorded||211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||71/10 (19 Ov) by Ken vs IRE|
MUL VS ISL Team News:
- They had an amazing start of their campaign & might not want to tinker with their eleven they played in last match.
- Bowlers need to work on their economy rate by improving the over-rate. Talking of batting lineup, the opening batsmen of Multan Sultans gave poles apart performance with Kumar Sangakkara being the ‘Player of the Match’ and Ahmed Shehzad getting knocked-out on a duck. we are hoping that he’ll get back with a bang on the cricket pitch with a feasible and effective strategy in the upcoming matches.
- Islamabad will be again without their skipper Misbah Ul Haq who is out due to hamstring Injury. There batting looked rusty in last match But they don’t look to have much options due to players unavailability.
- The squad of Islamabad United includes bowlers like Mohammad Sami, Andre Russell and Samuel Badree. Speaking of Andre Russell, he ended the series of 2016 as the leading wicket-taker by taking three for 37.
Ahmed Shehzad, Shoaib Malik, Kieron Pollard, Kumar Sangakkara, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Irfan Khan, Kashif Bhatti, Imran Tahir, Darren Bravo, Mohammad Abbas, Nicholas Pooran, Abdullah Shafique, Saif Badar, Shan Masood, Thisara Perera (cover for Imran Tahir).
Misbah-ul-Haq (c), Amad Butt, S Badree, SW Billings, JP Duminy, Faheem Ashraf, ST Finn, AD Hales, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hasan, Mohammad Sami, SR Patel, Rohail Nazir, L Ronchi, Rumman Raees, AD Russell, Sahibzada Farhan, Shadab Khan, CAK Walton, Zafar Gohar.
Ahmed Shehzad, Kumar Sangakkara, Shoaib Malik, Kieron Pollard, Hardus Viljoen, Sohaib Maqsood, Darren Bravo, Saif Badar, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Imran Tahir.
Luke Ronchi (wk), Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Hussain Talat, Samit Patel, Andre Russell, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Rumman Raees (c), Mohammad Sami
Players To Watch out for MUL Vs ISL PSL 2018:
- Junaid Khan
- Ahmed Shehzad
- Shoaib Malik
- Kumar Sangakkara
- AD Russell
- Mohammad Sami
- Fahim Ashraf
- Shadab Khan
Facts & Fixtures MUL Vs ISL PSL 2018:
- Multan Sultans played its first ever PSL match & won by 7 wickets
- Iftikhar Ahmed had a very good domestic season & can be a great asset.
- Russell is Finally back in cricket after one year ban & can be a very decent option for captain or vice captain in any league
- With Sohail Tanvir & Mohammad Irfan, Multan Sultans has an edge of a strong bowling squad
- Shoaib Malik had a very decent start of their season, He scored 40+ runs in both matches & can be a good choice for captain in any league.
- Islamabad United has an edge of winning the PSL 2016
MUL Vs ISL Head To Head Stats:
Multan Sultan & Islamabad United has never faced each other before, as Multan Sultans being the first – timers in PSL 2018
Multan Sultan Vs Islamabad United – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win Multan Sultan Vs Islamabad United: With a bunch of high-performing bowlers and batsmen, the first-timer Multan Sultans won its maiden match. Considering team composition & other factors chances of multan looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Multan sultans [75%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
For more News & fantasy cricket updates Visit Here